Theragem has been used to address a wide range of conditions related to health, wellness and beauty. By enhancing the biological terrain and increasing homeostasis, it assists the body in it’s own natural ability to heal.
Sunlight helps the body to produce vitamin D and absorb calcium and regulates our body clock. This is responsible for body rhythms such as heart rate and blood pressure, sleep, mood, menstrual cycles and energy levels. Skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis benefit from sunlight, and it can prevent heart disease, lower cholesterol levels, build strong bones and teeth and defeat depression.
A variety of light therapies have been developed to harness the rays of light and color to correct imbalances, improve health and restore vitality. Ultraviolet light therapy, colored light therapy, photodynamic therapy, photo medicine and photomodulation are among those used to address physical, mental and emotional complaints.
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) – also known as the winter blues, cabin fever or mal-illumination syndrome – is a direct result of insufficient sunlight. Light therapy has been used for all kinds of non-seasonal depression and bipolar depression.
- Light therapy is a well known method of treating new-born babies with jaundice.
- Addressing chronic and acute pain.
- It can stimulate increased circulation and collagen production in skin tissue.
- Since cellular growth depends upon gravity, NASA use light therapy on astronauts to counteract the weightless environment.
The Assemblage Point is the human energy vortex – the point in the electro-magnetic body where life force energy, chi or prana enters the body. Normally centered at chest height travelling through to the back, an optimally situated Assemblage Point means we are balanced mentally and physically. When ‘off-center’ in some way, it can adversely affect our thoughts, feelings, behaviour and health.