In The DNA Scars of Divorced Children” Makayla Bryson, local high-schooler and now author, shares her journey through her parent s divorce. Pick up your copy at Barnes Noble or Amazon.com at: https://www.amazon.com/DNA-Scars-Divorced-Children/dp/1545366101/ref sr_1_1?ie UTF8 qid 1498080848 sr 8-1 keywords dna of a divorced child There are things within our DNA that cannot be altered, yet there are those things that so profoundly affect our development that change is inevitable. This is my story of a brokenness that caused wounds so deep only the presence of God could bring healing. The wounds are healing although the scars remain as a constant reminder of deep loss. Though they may not be visible to those I encounter, I know they are there. The good news is that Jesus has taken away the pain and by his stripes I am healed. I know “He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed” Isaiah 53:5 #wv3, family
Add Your Business
- DoTerra Wellness Advocate Andrea Shetley
Founded in 2008, doTERRA was built on the mission of sharing therapeutic-grade essential oils wit...
- The Relaxed Road
Services: Customized Therapeutic Massage At-Home Massage Therapy: Swedish Deep-tissue Spor...
- Floor Coverings International
Floor Coverings International Floor Coverings International is a mobile flooring showroom.We help...
- Cole Financial Planning & Wealth Management
After 30 years of experience in the IT and Telecommunications business, working in a variety of i...
- Alabama Estate Planning Attorneys, LLC
Finding experienced legal representation in North Alabama is easy - just call Attorney C. Blake W...
- Out and about with the Madison chamber at insanity skate complex for the spirit of the taste of
- Who are you? More importantly, who s pretending to be you? Joni Miles Grounds can help you
- What in the World is Redox Signaling? Something You Can’t Living Without
- Electronic Monitoring Not Created Equally