Kierstin Ryder, a competitor in the local preliminaries for the Miss Alabama title is raising awareness and donations for Magic Moments. You may be familiar wish granting organizations, but Magic Moments is the only one that is dedicated exclusively to children living in Alabama with chronic, life threatening diseases. Kierstin s goal is to raise 500 for the organization. You can join her in supporting this worthy cause at: http://missamericaforkids.org/Donate/kvr. All funds donated stay local. If you know of a child, between the ages of 4-18, living in Alabama, who has been diagnosed with a chronic, life threatening disease and has not received a wish from another organization, refer them by contacting Shequita Malone at 205-638-9608 or shequita.malone childrensal.org #wv3, family
Add Your Business
- Assurance Financial - Christian Caracciolo
Christian is a Mortgage Loan Originator in the Madison office of Assurance Financial. He joined t...
- ASEA Cellular Health
ASEA is a health and athletic beverage created using a new, revolutionary, and heavily patented e...
- David Burt Financial Solutions
DAVID BURT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS is a full service independent insurance and financial services age...
- Windham Travel & Leisure
Windham Travel & Leisure is ready to create the vacation of your dreams! As a member of the S...
- Keller Williams - Paige Brown
THE ONE WHO CARES! A home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls...
- Do you have a filter or are YOU the filter??
- Is your home in balance? Jenny Mitschelen of JM Home Design – Decorating Den Interiors educate
- Protecting your skin is so important. Rebecca Allen independent Mary Kay Director
- What is Your Default Face?
- How do you prepare for a move? Great moving tips from Harry Field of This Side Up Moving.