Kierstin Ryder, a competitor in the local preliminaries for the Miss Alabama title is raising awareness and donations for Magic Moments. You may be familiar wish granting organizations, but Magic Moments is the only one that is dedicated exclusively to children living in Alabama with chronic, life threatening diseases. Kierstin s goal is to raise 500 for the organization. You can join her in supporting this worthy cause at: http://missamericaforkids.org/Donate/kvr. All funds donated stay local. If you know of a child, between the ages of 4-18, living in Alabama, who has been diagnosed with a chronic, life threatening disease and has not received a wish from another organization, refer them by contacting Shequita Malone at 205-638-9608 or shequita.malone childrensal.org #wv3, family
Add Your Business
- DoTerra Wellness Advocate Andrea Shetley
Founded in 2008, doTERRA was built on the mission of sharing therapeutic-grade essential oils wit...
- The Relaxed Road
Services: Customized Therapeutic Massage At-Home Massage Therapy: Swedish Deep-tissue Spor...
- Floor Coverings International
Floor Coverings International Floor Coverings International is a mobile flooring showroom.We help...
- Cole Financial Planning & Wealth Management
After 30 years of experience in the IT and Telecommunications business, working in a variety of i...
- Alabama Estate Planning Attorneys, LLC
Finding experienced legal representation in North Alabama is easy - just call Attorney C. Blake W...
- Out and about with the Madison chamber at insanity skate complex for the spirit of the taste of
- Who are you? More importantly, who s pretending to be you? Joni Miles Grounds can help you
- What in the World is Redox Signaling? Something You Can’t Living Without
- Electronic Monitoring Not Created Equally