Eye Doctor Chris Teichmiller explains a revolutionary new treatment for reading problems. The new ChromaGen lenses have helped many people already including a teacher and her student. This is a testimony of how helping individuals with eye disorders is reciprocal. The teacher Ashley Hodges at Horizon Elementry school in Madison Alabama got the treatment with the lenses after struggling for 30 years. She noticed the symptoms in her student and then was able to help her.
Add Your Business
- Center for Inner Wellness
Wellness recognizes that our every thought, word, and behavior affects our greater health and wel...
- BCI Sport Performance
Body Creations, Inc (BCI) and Andy McCloy provide a wide range of Strength Training and Performan...
- Count It Joy
Count It Joy is a custom, full-service photography studio in North Alabama specializing in matern...
- Ruby Ribbon Stylist Linda Marshall
Ruby Ribbon offers solutions for lifting and supporting breasts as well as back support. Reduces ...
- pawTree Rep Carol Ingram
As a professional pet sitter my clients discuss all pet issues with me, especially health concern...
- Out and about with the Madison chamber at insanity skate complex for the spirit of the taste of
- Who are you? More importantly, who s pretending to be you? Joni Miles Grounds can help you
- What in the World is Redox Signaling? Something You Can’t Living Without
- Electronic Monitoring Not Created Equally